GEORGIA GROWN TRAIL 41 BROCHURES ARE NOW AVAILABLE IN ALL GEORGIA VISITOR CENTERS
THE GEORGIA GROWN TRAIL: 41 ASSOCIATION, INC., is dedicated to the promotion, preservation, and development of regional AGRITOURISM in a 10-county corridor traversed by the portion of U S Hwy 341 from its intersection with GA Hwy 74 in Monroe County through Crawford, Peach and Houston Counties until it connects with U S Hwy 41 and the portion of U S Hwy 41 from the northernmost point of Houston County to the Florida state line is dedicated as the Georgia Grown Trail 341/41.
The GEORGIA GROWN TRAIL: 41 will . . .
- Wind through miles of family owned centennial farms . . .
- Feature farm to table restaurants . . .
- Feature unique lodging . . .
- Showcase “Pick Your Own” farms . . .
- Promote “Roadside Farm Stands” . . .
- Provide “hands-on” farm experiences . . .
- Promote local establishments dedicated to preserving our agricultural history . . .
- Highlight time-honored and progressive crops and farming techniques . . .
- Boost our local economy . . .
Cook, Crawford, Crisp, Dooly, Houston, Lowndes, Monroe, Peach, Tift and Turner